Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine)
If you’re interested in understanding the practical skills to treat acute and chronic illnesses through Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture and ancillary techniques, the Health Science (Chinese Medicine) course at Torrens University Australia can provide you with in-depth knowledge to make a positive impact on others.
|Duration:||4 years (full-time)|
|Starting in:||February, September|
|Tuition Fee:||AUD 91,600 per full|
Learning outcomes of the Health Science (Chinese Medicine) course at Torrens University Australia
- Apply evidenced based strategies to acupuncture and herbal treatments.
- Explore the relationship between the mind, body and spirit.
- Explore how different external factors can cause disease.
- Explore the history and philosophy of Chinese medicine.
- Construct an acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine prescription and safely perform acupuncture and prescribe and dispense Chinese herbal prescriptions.
- Understand the regulations and guidelines on restricted substances such as the CITES, TGA and CMBA guidelines.
Our courses are flexible with full-time and part-time options available. Combined with academic support we provide an environment that enhances the learning experience. Students have access The Practice, our wellbeing clinic at Fitzroy that provides a perfect hands-on teaching environment.
“Staff at Torrens University Australia are friendly and supportive.”
Madeline Rocco // Student of Bachelor of Applied Public Health