Bachelor of Fashion Marketing and Enterprise
A Bachelor of Fashion Marketing and Enterprise at Torrens University Australia prepares students to be next-generation leaders in the fashion industry. Co-developed with industry, this degree provides the theoretical and practical skills required for a variety of fashion roles, including enterprise management, product management, marketing, production, merchandising and distribution.
|Duration:||3 years (full-time), 6 years (part-time), 2 years (accelerated)|
|Starting in:||February, June, September|
|Tuition Fee:||AUD 4,092 per module|
This Bachelor of Fashion Marketing and Enterprise at Torrens University Australia teaches you how to create, market and manage commercial fashion enterprises in an ever-changing landscape. You will explore various business models, digital communication strategies, fashion buying and merchandise planning, brand development, consumer research, entrepreneurship and fashion retail and operations practices.
Elective options allow you to further develop your skills in sales and negotiation as well as entrepreneurial finance. Throughout the course, you will work with fashion and graphic design students as well as industry leaders, providing networking opportunities and preparing you to launch or manage a fashion enterprise of your own.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical marketing and enterprise management practices.
- Understand and explain the fashion industry’s impact on local and global communities.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and meaningful action for entrepreneurial and social enterprise pursuits across the broader fashion industry.
- Independently and creatively solve unpredictable and/or complex marketing and management problems.
- Use research and critical thinking to evaluate information and consolidate knowledge in response to complex issues, anticipating user behaviour and preferences.
“There’s a great network of connections that are invaluable when working in the design arena.”
Calum Shand // Graduate