Bachelor of Business Information Systems
A bachelor degree in Business Information Systems at Torrens University Australia develops graduates to have technical competence and a strong ability to interpret information to solve work place problems, which is essential for almost every business regardless of the industry. You will graduate ready to take on an ever-changing business environment as a Business Analyst.
|Duration:||2 years (accelerated), 3 years (full-time)|
|Starting in:||February, May, September|
|Tuition Fee:||AUD 71,700 per year|
|Location:||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Online|
The Bachelor of Business Information Systems course focuses on the introduction and development of skills to prepare students for a career as an information system professional.
Students will learn critical academic skills, and knowledge and applications of information systems across a variety of businesses.
Learning outcomes of Business Information Systems at Torrens University Australia
- Use your skills to adapt and work in an ever-changing business environment
- Gain technical competence and strong ability to interpret information to solve workplace problems.
“From the very first few classes, I knew I was being taught by professionals…”
Luciano // Student of Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Data and Networking
- Business Communications
- Information Systems for Business
- Understanding People and Organisations
- Information Systems Project Management Planing
- Foundations of Information Systems