Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
The MBA (Advanced) is an elongated MBA program designed specifically for international students who require a two-year program studied full time. This program is designed to provide an advanced body of knowledge to the changing business environments in which you aspire to work and manage.
|Duration:||2 years (full-time)|
|Starting in:||February, May, September|
|Tuition Fee:||AUD 53,800|
|Location:||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Online|
The Master of Business Administration is designed by high-achieving industry experienced academics for future-focused, ambitious individuals, who are serious about leading their careers and businesses to new heights. Choose between 2 specialisms as part of an MBA or MBA (Advanced):
- Technology Management enables students to obtain recognised expertise in the current and future impact of technology on business. The curriculum has been developed and delivered by leaders in the fields of Engineering, Science, IT and technical professions.
- Project Management enables students to obtain recognised expertise in the management and leadership of projects. The curriculum has been developed and delivered by leaders in the fields and we display an impressive cohort of graduates in management roles in Mining, Architecture, Project Management and Engineering.
“Torrens MBA gave me maximum flexibility to manage my own time and studies in an easy and accessible way. Through the Student Portal, I was able to access my course materials at any time, from any location. Allowing me to work at my part-time job and study at the same time.”
Amanda Chierici // Student of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Advanced
- Apply current theories across business disciplines
- Encourage team and individual ethical decision making
- Proficiently use business software to effectively analyse data
- Apply advanced business principles to complex problems to determine solutions
- Organise, conceptualise, and analyse complex business issues
- Systematically evaluate business risk